Diggy's Adventure features a broad range of decorations. Apart from the obvious goal of decorating your camps, they have other significant uses (like converting coins and materials into experience points). This page is dedicated to a thorough description of them. Decorations are not available in the mobile version of Diggy's Adventure
- 1 Reasons for buying decorations
- 2 Information about decorations
- 3 Non-buyable decorations
- 4 Decoration Lock
- 5 Converting money into experience
- 6 Converting materials into experience
- 7 List of the decorations (Coins)
- 8 List of the decorations (Coins+Materials)
- 9 List of the decorations (Gems)
- 10 Decorations available in the Special Events
- 11 Decorations in Special Offers
- 12 All Decorations in Wiki
Reasons for buying decorations
- Decorating your camp
This is quite obvious. If you like the look of some decoration, you may put it in your camp and it will be visible both to you and to the people who visit your camp.
- Completing the achievement Aesthetician
Doing this is highly recommended as early as possible. The rewards from the achievement will greatly help a new player to step up their game. The easiest way to do this is to buy the cheapest decoration, place it in your camp and then sell it.
- Converting coins and other materials into experience points
At some point of the game you may have surplus money/materials, or you may just want to speed-up leveling up for some reasons, with this you will be able to gain experience without spending energy.
Information about decorations
- The maximum number of decorations you can have in your camp is 500. You will not be allowed to place more than that
- Having too much decoration slows down the loading time of your camp, both for you and for the people visiting you. That's why it's vital not to have too much of them
- Decorations do not take up spaces like regen/capacity items.
- Some decorations can only be placed underground, and some above ground.
- All the Treasures which you can collect in game, are in fact decorations which you can place in your camp after completing them
- Many players use decorations as signs of prestige, displaying decos which are awarded for the completion of achievements or for reaching specific points in the plot
- It is now possible to sell multiple decorations at once using the slider from your bag menu.
There is a great number of decorations which you can't purchase in shop normally. These decorations are often considered more prestigious and usually signify some kind of milestone the player has reached in the game.
Most notable groups of decorations which cannot be bought:
- All the Treasures
- Statues of Egyptian Gods (awarded for completing Gods' questlines)
- Statues of Norse Gods (awarded for completing Gods' questlines)
- Statues of Chinese Dragons (awarded for completing Dragons' questlines)
- Achievement Flags (awarded for completing last levels of achievements)
Sometimes players might find themselves unable to hide or move their decorations around the camp. This happens because the decoration lock is on. In order to move them once again, you need to click here:
==Gifting Decorations== REMOVED FROM GAME
It is possible to gift decorations to other players. However, these gifts are usually unwanted, because compared to other possible gifts they are quite useless and can be purchased in the shop at any time. The only profit a player can get from them is to sell them.
Here are the decorations that can be sent via the gifting system.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Placing the decoration gifted to you does not award experience points, this only happens when buy purchase it in the shop. In other words, you are just getting the equivalent of their sale price for free.
|Picture||Name||Cost (if bought in shop)||Sell Price|
|Blue Wall 1x2||45||9|
|Stone Wall 1x2||20 and 2||5|
|Wooden Wall 1x2||35||6|
Converting money into experience
This part of the page has been moved to >>>Pillars<<<
Converting materials into experience
This part of the page has been moved to >>>Pillars<<<
List of the decorations (Coins)
Complete list of decorations buyable with coins and their Coins/Experience Ratio.
List of the decorations (Coins+Materials)
Some decorations require both coins and materials to be bought. These decorations were not created with converting the materials into experience points in mind and are not worth buying for that reason. Think about this - even if they only had the coin cost, the ratios would still be pretty bad, and you have to add materials to the coins too!
You may still want to purchase them for decoration purposes of course.
List of the decorations (Gems)
Some decorations can be bought only with gems. The most interesting ones here are the national flags. Keep in mind that using these decorations to level up is a very bad idea. The experience is very small compared to what can be achieved by using gems for something else.
Other decorations buyable with gems:
Decorations available in the Special Events
-Under Construction/A lot of missing info-
Some special events also introduced special limited decorations.
The only significant special event decorations are presents available in Christmas 2013. These decorations offer the best ratio from all the decorations (but still inferior to the ratio of caravan). However, due to their small price, using them to trade bigger amounts of money is not really viable.
The rest of the event decorations are listed below:
Decorations in Special Offers
Sometimes decorations appear also in the weekly special offers, so always be on the lookout for good deals. You can find thorough discussions of the weekly special offers in FB GROUPS