Important notice: This page is no longer updated with new offers. The information listed here should remain valid (at least for the level-related offers and region-specific "Welcome to..." offers. Of course the general description of the "Time-Limited Offers" also remains valid.
If you wish to compare different price versions of offers, drop by a Diggy Group - people will be sharing screenshots of their offers. Visit the Facebook Groups Page to find a group for you.
What is a time-limited offer?
Time Limited Offer is a relatively new type of offer, which usually lasts between 24-48 hours. They only appear in particular moments, these are:
- reaching a specific point in the plot
- on random occasions
- during a special event, featuring some additional event tokens among other things
The main difference between Time Limited Offer and classical Special Offers is the fact that they are purchased with real money and not game materials.
Below is the range of prices, which has been spotted by the players. Whether you are presented with an offer in $ or in € depends on your region.
- 0.00$ - 0.00€
- 00.00$ - 00.00€/00.00€
- 00.00$ - 00.00€
- 000.00$ - 00.00€
Real Life event offers cannot be purchased ever again after the time they were originally available.
Offers connected to the main plot/level will open after the player has reached specific points in the main plot.
Special event offers will show up once the player buys an old event or two days after a new event is released.
NOTE:Materials which are included in the offers DO COUNT towards gathering achievements. So buying a Special Event Offer containing a special event token, will count towards the achievement which requires you to collect the said token.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why have they received a different offer than I did?
- Based on if a player has previously purchased an offer they will receive the next higher price point on the next offer.
- You will start out receiving the lowest offer (0.95 USD).
- Once you purchase an offer it will step you up to the next level ($2.69 USD).
- Each time you purchase an offer it will continue to raise the price on the next offer.
- If you do not purchase an offer for some time the price will begin to descend again.
- Why do some offers have extra gems included?
- This is the portal offer (versus Facebook) When purchasing these offers it is recommended you purchase through the portal to receive the extra gems Pixel Federation includes for using their site.
- Are some offers better than the others? Are any offers recommended to be bought?
- Offers given to players when they enter a new region have one of the best items in the game, if you are considering spending some money, these are must-buys.
Real Life Events Offers
Happy New Year
Flight to the North Pole
Back To School
8th Birthday Bundle
Facebook Anniversary Special
Trigger: Apppeared after the update on 28.10
Diggy's Summer Sale
Facebook Harvest Sale
Trigger: Autumn sale by facebook, started 26.09.2014
Black Friday Fever
Trigger: Available after Thanksgiving day 28.11
Christmas for Everyone
New Year's Celebration
Trigger: Offer introudced to celebrate the new year 2015
Offers connected to the main plot/level
Trigger: when a player enters Scandinavia
Welcome to China
Welcome to Atlantis
Welcome to Greece
Pharoah's Fast Food
Treasures of the Nile
Trigger: Unknown, possibly reaching a certain level around 50s
Pretty in Pink
Revenge of the Vegetables
Treasures of Set
Treasures of Thor
Special Event Offers
Warrior Of Spring
Stargazing With Diggy
Something from the Heart
Winter Ripper 2
Catch the Christmas Wave
Mermaid In Love
License To Spy
The Founding Pack
- Trigger: Available during the Independence Day Event
- Trigger: Available during the Diggy's 3rd Birthday Event
- Trigger: Available upon the free release of Diggy's 2nd Birthday Event in May 2015
- Trigger: Available during the Snow White Event
- Trigger: Available during the "Spring Postcards" Special Week
Rams and Weasels
- Trigger: Available during the "Easter 2015" event
Pink Puma Package
- Trigger: Available during the "Pink Puma"
- Trigger: Available during the "Valentine 2015 (Romeo and Juliet)"
- Trigger: Available during the "Winter Strongmen Contest"
Las Vegas First Aid
- Trigger: Available during the "Viva Las Vegas Event"
Trigger: Available during "The Excalibur Event"
Trigger: Start of Halloween 2014 Event
- *New* offers have an additional gem package when bought on Portal Pixelfederation. Additional gems have a green banner under them instead of the normal yellow one.
Bundle of Luck
Winter Games Winner
Santa's Special Delivery
Trigger: Available after buying Christmas 2013 Event in the Old Stories Tab (or during the time when it was possible to start it for free during Christmas 2014)